Wednesday, September 19, 2012


In the endless quest to be fit, my hardest obstacle has always been maintaining a healthy diet. No matter how many suicides I run, or at-home sessions I have with Jillian Michaels, nothing makes up for my Tasty Burger weakness. So in my search for some lighter recipes, I stumbled across The Vegan Stoner. Now if there's one thing y'all should know about me, it's that I love my red meat (give me bloody burgers and steaks all day, every day please.) And I thought that love crowded out any appreciation for vegetarianism and veganism. That is, until Sarah Conrique and Graham Haynes' (of Simple Gestures Design Studio) quirky illustrated recipes caught my attention. Don't those doodles make you want to try Seitan? Fingers crossed the recipes are as good as the design!

No comments:

Post a Comment