Friday, August 31, 2012

Girl Crush



Nothing bothers me more than a chick that says, "I don't like girls." Like, what? I am through and through a girl's girl and not shy about the fact that I harbor a maybe frightening amount of female crushes. I appreciate everything about women- their femininity, sensitivity, intelligence, style, beauty, overall fierceness. So when I hear a girl say, "I have no girlfriends" I just want to hold her hand and tell her, "baby I am so sorry to hear that."

Currently I cannot get over Rose The Londoner. Not only is she an absolute knockout (hello, her legs go on for days) but she travels to exotic places, cooks incredible looking meals, and has mean style to boot. Half of me is partly in love with her and the other half just wants to be her. AND she's a Brit. Can you say dream girl? 

No comments:

Post a Comment